Check Out My Newest Post!

My Writing Problem


I apologize that I am not posting as often, I am having a hard time thinking of what to write 😁. 

As you pretty much all know by now, I love to read. I also love to write, for the past few years I have tried and tried again to come up with a great plot for a book and unfortunately, I keep coming up with new ideas, but I always get stuck. I can write ideas and scenes, but I have a hard time transitioning scenes. As the result of this problem, I have an unfortunate tendency to give up the idea all together. To try and fix this problem I have consolidated my ideas into two books, one an original fantasy book and the other, a combination of fairytales and other stories (I will only be using the characters).

But unfortunately, right now I have writer's block. I can't come up with anything good! It is a very sad time to go through, especially if you love writing like I do. I am hoping that it goes away soon so I can keep writing my book(s). I tried to write some yesterday and I wrote half a page of descriptions, and I didn't even move the plot further than it already was. 

I can still write descriptions and some scenes in my books the problem specifically is that I can't seem to come up with the plot, which is one of the most important parts. I'm not sure how to stop writers block other than to just keep trying (although I'm not sure how it will turn out?).

This problem is slowly going away (very slowly) so hopefully I will be able to continue writing more! (And hopefully I will be able to post more consistently) 😁.


Comments